RPi3 LibreELEC skin ideas
I was curious if anyone was running any other than default skins for their Libre builds. I don't mind the default skin but I run Aeon Nox on my main home setup and was curious what I could run on the Libre. I know the Nox was originally suppose to be for higher end machines or at least I thought I remembered it being that way.
I am curious what I could run on the Pi without stressing it too much.
~ Ryzen 5 5600G APU | 16gig Corsair | Fractal Node 500 | Manjaro Linux | Gyration MC remote | 43" Visio
Aeon Nox v5 runs good on the pi2/3. I have a pi2 as my main htpc myself and run Nox on that. Only view that's a bit slow is showcase view, so I'd avoid that one, but all else is fine.
Nice, I will add that to my viewing ideas. I have always liked Nox.
Edit - Ah, I must be using Gotham in my main machine, just watched the v5 video and I will look into it once I get back to the house.
~ Ryzen 5 5600G APU | 16gig Corsair | Fractal Node 500 | Manjaro Linux | Gyration MC remote | 43" Visio
(2016-08-01, 19:57)BigNoid Wrote: Aeon Nox v5 runs good on the pi2/3. I have a pi2 as my main htpc myself and run Nox on that. Only view that's a bit slow is showcase view, so I'd avoid that one, but all else is fine.

I see what you mean by the showcase screen, that is the only spot I found a bit of lag at when enabling to see if I liked having up or not. Great skin btw.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
RPi3 LibreELEC skin ideas0