Making or finding a skin
I was wondering if anyone knows of a skin that would serve as a good Zune/WMC replacement on Windows 10. I'm looking for something that looks substantially like Zune/WMC in using pivots and tiles as the navigation paradigm. I don't know how to create a skin, so I'm wondering if someone can point me in the right direction.

I'm looking for the home screen to show pivots on the top: home music tv movies music videos podcasts audiobooks games settings
Home would show the new stuff in each category in rotation; TV would pull up my collection by series in a horizontal scroll; music ditto by album or artist; movies alpha by DVD cover, podcasts would show all mp3s with genre podcast; audiobooks would show all mp3s by genre audiobook, and sort by sub-genre (fiction, drama, etc); etc. The games should allow an NES emulator or other emulator to plug in and let me just click on a game and start the appropriate emulator.
Kodi != WMC Wink

Home-screen wise, the closest I can think of is my own igConq skin - the 'Cross-bar' home screen is broadly analogous to the 'pivot' home screen of WMC (in terms of pure function only - it doesn't look anything like, and the navigation is switched so that left-right switches category; up-down switches item.

The closest I can think of in terms of providing links to alternative library views (links along the top for sub-genre's, for example) is Rapier.

The honest truth, though, is that Kodi isn't WMC. There is no skin that looks like it and, because fundamentally Kodi doesn't work the same way, there's no skin that works like it either. My advice would be to find a skin you like the look of and adapt to how it works rather than try to force it to work like another program.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Making or finding a skin0