• 5(current)
Fluid - a skin concept...
Wir3d, It looks really amazing! It's very simple and stylish. Is this skin now part of the mike beecham - Lets Make A Difference To Xbmc - project? or can we expect any news soon? Keep on the good work!
I don't want to take a piss on Wir3d, his artwork is great, but TheDevils is far far superiour if compared between the two, and I'd rather have you guys stick with that.
wreezig Wrote:I don't want to take a piss on Wir3d, his artwork is great, but TheDevils is far far superiour if compared between the two, and I'd rather have you guys stick with that.

I forgot to give the compliments to TheDevils as well... I'm sorry Shocked
looks amazing, i hope it comes to fruition Smile
wreezig Wrote:I don't want to take a piss on Wir3d, his artwork is great, but TheDevils is far far superiour if compared between the two, and I'd rather have you guys stick with that.

Agreed I want the Devils SKin lol.Nod
mh.. which fonts are you using in this skin?
Lightbulb 
PLZ !!! Which font are you using? Sad(
really amazing skin!!!

beautiful!!!

Which font are you using in the first post in text "BROUSE YOUR MOVIES"Huh

Thx
is there any progress with this skin ? i mean it looks gorgeous Big Grin
ProfXavier Wrote:PLZ !!! Which font are you using? Sad(

it's a combination of few, the main 2 are modified version of Gotham and Din. << google is your best friend.
theDevil, are you still working on this skin? Or is this skin now part of the mike beecham - Lets Make A Difference To Xbmc - project? or can we expect any news soon? Keep on the good work!
Read!
Further update:

Things are moving along nicely at the moment....ideas are turning into material, and the skin is being made. Dont expect it too soon though as we still have a lot of work to do. I have a lot of very talented individuals working to make this a reality, and it's happening.

I cant go into details as to what has been done and what has not been done, but suffice it to say that I dont think you'll be disappointed.

We'll keep you posted as we go!

Cheers
Wonderfull because that skin is, with lack for another word, just beutifull Smile
Will be interesting to see.

The original Fluid concept work was a big inspiration for Fusion.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fluid - a skin concept...1