CBC Plugin Problem
I am having a problem with the CBC plugin from the Kodi repository. It installs fine, but when I try to access the content, I get a general error referring me to the log.

I am running OSMC.

I believe the relevant line from the logfile are below, but I've posted my full log at http://s402540392.onlinehome.us/kodi.log.txt

Code:
21:13:51 563.896790 T:1703408624   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'group'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.cbc/default.py", line 12, in <module>
                                                ma.processAddonEvent()
                                              File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/script.module.t1mlib/lib/t1mlib.py", line 209, in processAddonEvent
                                                if mode==  None:  self.procDir(self.getAddonMenu,    p('url'), 'files', 'default_view')
                                              File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/script.module.t1mlib/lib/t1mlib.py", line 156, in procDir
                                                ilist = dirFunc(url, ilist)
                                              File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.cbc/resources/lib/scraper.py", line 28, in getAddonMenu
                                                html = re.compile('<section class="section-cats full">(.+?)</section>', re.DOTALL).search(html).group(1)
                                            AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'group'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
21:13:51 564.071411 T:1957143472   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.cbc/
21:13:51 564.073364 T:1957143472   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.cbc/) failed
It's down. Check out this thread: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=222347&page=24
Ah, thank you for the link. I searched but didn't find that.
(2016-08-06, 17:04)exiteden Wrote: Ah, thank you for the link. I searched but didn't find that.

Sorry, but find what? It's the official thread for the CBC Addon, and if you read the last couple of pages you'll understand why it's not currently working. I just clicked on the link and it took me directly to it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CBC Plugin Problem0