Stutter in playback of MP3 files played from Xbox harddrive
Additional info: as somebody else also reported I also get the stutter sometimes when the busy dialog popups. I already tried disabling it in AdvancedSettings.xml with something like
Code:
<busydialogdelay>10000</busydialogdelay>

But I couldn't get it to work (disable) either.

Btw. In my previous comment the word "solution" should have been "conclusion" (of course) -> I really miss an editing option to fix typo's like this...
When running XBMC in debug mode, the problem significantly worstens. I also had another stutter when this showed up in the log:
Code:
21:02:17 M: 23592960    INFO: WEATHER: Downloading weather
21:02:17 M: 23592960    INFO: Get URL: http://xoap.weather.com/weather/local/NLXX0013?cc=*&unit=m&dayf=4&prod=xoap&par=1004124588&key=079f24145f208494
21:02:17 M: 23592960    INFO: WEATHER: Weather download successful

I was *just* thinking: is it possible to let XBMC use mplayer to playback MP3 or is it hardcoded use paplayer for this? If it is possible, what do I need to do to get this work? I'm asking this as it seems more and more obvious to me that the problem is specific to paplayer.....
One final comment: I just watched a movie (again a (.avi) file from xbox's harddrive) and also when watching a movie and ie. performing an ftp file transfer (in the background), there is stuttering....

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stutter in playback of MP3 files played from Xbox harddrive0