Android Kodi Kore - Send text to Kodi
Hi,

i'm using a raspberry Pi 3 with Kodi.
On my android-Tablet, i'm using Kodi Kore as a remote.

Now I'm expereincing some Problems, when using Kodi-Apps/Addons like YouTube or Radio.de:

If I use the Kodi Kore "remote" function to navigate, I can see the Kodi-Menu on my TV Screen and navigate to the YouTube-app/addon. When I select "search" to search for a YouTube-Video, a popup on my tablet (in Kore) appears and I can use my tablet to send my search term to Kodi. So everything works fine.

But when I select the YouTube-addon directly in Kore on my tablet, the Kodi-onscreen-Keyboard on my TV appears. I then cannot use my tablet to navigate/search. The screen on my tablet does not change, no input-popup appears and nothing happens. When I switch to the remote-function on my tablet, I can use the coursor-keys to navigate in the TV onscreen-keyboard but I cannot send commands to Kodi and I cannot quit the text input.
The only way to regain control is to plug in a usb-Keyboard in my Raspberry and to quit the onscreen-menu by pressing ESC.

I hope I could explain my Problem. It's kind of difficult to explain at all and english isn't my native language.

Anny suggestions?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Kore - Send text to Kodi0