No video files found in this path!
Hi,
a couple of days ago while browsing my library, I stumbled on a duplicate listing.
The movie is a 2 disc dvd copy, aka VIDEO_TS
I checked my folder name with movieDB, no error, but their was an error in multi disc naming.

Instead of what the kodi wiki movie naming convention suggest:
The Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship of the Ring/The Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship of the Ring DVD1/VIDEO_TS/etc...
The Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship of the Ring/The Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship of the Ring DVD2/VIDEO_TS/etc...

I had it named like this instead:
The Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship of the Ring/The Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship of the Ring1/VIDEO_TS/etc...
The Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship of the Ring/The Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship of the Ring2/VIDEO_TS/etc...

I proceeded to rename my folders the proper way, and indeed the duplicate entry disappeared
Earlier today, when I clicked the (now) single entry for Info, I get the "No video files found in this path!" message
If I left click the same single entry, I get to the double file listing: from there I can play the movie just fine, but from the main movie listing, no metadata of any sort

I right clicked the main entry, selected "change content" and tried all combination of "movies are in separate..." and "scan recursively" without success

I just tried moving the main folder out of Kodi's monitored directory then back in to no avail.

Any ideas how to fix it?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No video files found in this path!0