Any Rii i8+ Mini keyboard experts?
good morning all, so i tried out the Rii i8+ 2.4GHz remote and it just didnt have the range other than that it worked PERFECT!! so i sent it back and got the bluetooth instead and it has much better range but for some reason when I hit the "OK" button it pulls up the mouse pointer and clicks on what ever the mouse is hovering over.... any ideas? this is on a Zidoo X6 Pro Android box
Press the "cursor lock" button if it has.
Mine just stopped working after 2 years. The right bulb on keyboard is just orange. Tried plugin it in and out different ports without it doing anything.
Guess you get what you pay for. I got mine for free Smile
(2017-07-27, 01:57)snyft Wrote: Mine just stopped working after 2 years. The right bulb on keyboard is just orange. Tried plugin it in and out different ports without it doing anything.

If it's a rii mini i8 and the right bulb goes orange when you press a key it means it needs 're syncing with the wireless receiver. 

Its documented in the instructions how to do this.

Tth power off 
Press the “F1” without releasing.
Power on the keyboard and release the "F1" immediately.
Plug the USB receiver on the USB port
Wait a moment. The keyboard will repair automatically.
When the yellow light stop flashing and blue led on, it means successful.
(2017-10-27, 19:34)reeves1985 Wrote:
(2017-07-27, 01:57)snyft Wrote: Mine just stopped working after 2 years. The right bulb on keyboard is just orange. Tried plugin it in and out different ports without it doing anything.

If it's a rii mini i8 and the right bulb goes orange when you press a key it means it needs 're syncing with the wireless receiver. 

Its documented in the instructions how to do this.

Tth power off 
Press the “F1” without releasing.
Power on the keyboard and release the "F1" immediately.
Plug the USB receiver on the USB port
Wait a moment. The keyboard will repair automatically.
When the yellow light stop flashing and blue led on, it means successful. 

Hi

sorry I have a question about item .
I bought it last month and working normally , then now Two of the LED's (yellow & blue) under the left circular pad alternately blink (constantly). Other than that, the remotes are unresponsive. They are fully charged.
do you have any idea how can I fix it ?

I tried your advice but still not working.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Any Rii i8+ Mini keyboard experts?0