Dailymotion Plugin
Do not post links to repos which violate our forum rules (wiki) and that are on the banned add-ons (wiki) list.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2016-11-07, 20:49)DarrenHill Wrote: Do not post links to repos which violate our forum rules (wiki) and that are on the banned add-ons (wiki) list.

Sorry, I removed all mention to this repo from my post event you modified it.
@petitdroud SInce a Plugin just sais Kodi to Play, i think there could not much be done.
Not that i know of
I think we have to wait for the final of Kodi17

https://kodi.tv/kodi-v17-krypton-beta-5/
Known Problems
• Possible video freezes on Raspberry Pi and Android.
Fair do's I have dailymotion on my atv4 anyways and this issue has only started since kodi 17 beta 4 so I'm happy to wait Wink

Sent from my iPhone
hi, lore.
ad live: i haven't started this video from the live-menuentry but from the search-results; don't know if it makes such a difference. regarding to the question of keeping or removing the live-option: as i don't use the live-feature normally i don't care if it gets removed - the decision is up to you ;-)

thanx & bye...masc.
(2016-11-09, 12:33)L0RE Wrote: @petitdroud SInce a Plugin just sais Kodi to Play, i think there could not much be done.
Not that i know of
I think we have to wait for the final of Kodi17

https://kodi.tv/kodi-v17-krypton-beta-5/
Known Problems
• Possible video freezes on Raspberry Pi and Android.

Hi L0RE,
Krypton is now released and the problem still exist.
When the video playback start it play well but after few seconds, it freeze.
This appear on windows, android, linux, with different hardware, Rasperry pi 3, ARM, pc.
I'm not aware about how Dailymotion stream is broadcast but the behaviour let me think that it could be related to the adaptive streaming.
As it start correctly then freeze, it could be during the bandwidth negotiation process that plugin cannot manage.

I hope you can fix it as I use this plugin daily base
Anyway, thank you for your work.
i can confirm that issue still exists on kodi 17 release version. running on mac OS, iOS, tvOS - even with a completely clean install of kodi with no other plugins installed this issue still occurs

any luck with fix ?
(2017-02-28, 16:37)Steverae Wrote: i can confirm that issue still exists on kodi 17 release version. running on mac OS, iOS, tvOS - even with a completely clean install of kodi with no other plugins installed this issue still occurs

any luck with fix ?

My theory about it's here:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2539614
...only on your "little world" can you lay down the law...
The Code from the Original Plugin is a little Complicate. I will rewrite the Plugin. Its the Next on my list
FIrst Developer Version is in the Kodinerds repo
https://github.com/kodinerds/repo/blob/m...p?raw=true
Please try the Dev version how stable the Video Playback is.

If Its working:

Please let us Brainstorm what Features are needed
For example:
-Search
- Limit to a Country
LORE, Is it possible to force an add-on that directs the official version to play a file to play it in the dev version? What should I change?
When the New Version is Ready i would rename it , so that the new Version gets the Official one.

When i make a new Addon it always works the same.
I make the Addon, an then add what the User wants :-), And what i can think of .
Since i'm not Online for the Next 3 Days (Execpt reading forum with smartphone).
Tell me what you want to have. so i can Implement it next week
New Version Online of the Dev Version.

-Search Implemented
- Better Channel View (Sorted by ...)
- User Display
Seems to be working great, thanks LORE, tested on my work laptop at work, I will confirm that it works on my iMaac at home although it should work fine.
Hi,
Thanks L0RE,
Dev version Playback is working fine.
So, as you ask for what we want (thanks for that), the most important for me is the account connection (currently "Dailymotion Username" in 2.2.4 version) with menu "My stuff".

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dailymotion Plugin0