Dailymotion Plugin
Does Somone has a Uisername for me, So i Can look at what is in Mystuff. , Since i dont use Dailymiton i cant look at the Old Plugin what is shown in My Stuff
(2017-03-06, 22:09)L0RE Wrote: Does Somone has a Uisername for me, So i Can look at what is in Mystuff. , Since i dont use Dailymiton i cant look at the Old Plugin what is shown in My Stuff

See in MP, I created one account for your test.
@petitdroud

New Version is Online Please Try it
If the new version is 0.2.1 (Dev version) I cannot see any change, no account and playback is working well.
Are you sure it is online or i did something wrong?
@petitdroud

THe New Version is:
0.2.2. Kodi refreshed Repos not so often. so i think you have to wait or install it manually
https://github.com/kodinerds/repo/blob/m...p?raw=true
Installed manually and it sounds good. Account subscriptions appear correctly and can be play. Sometime some content take a while before be playing.
Small bug: Under "Mystuff" the subscription menu "Following" (formerly "contact" in old addon) appear twice but this is not a big deal.

Thanks.
New Version is Online, Killed the Second "Following", Added Likes
Thank you very much!
hello,

which repo is this addon hosted on?

I can't find it with "Search" (just came up with the old 2.2.2 version which stutters on Android).

I tried the zip version posted here but I can't see MyStuff after adding username....

EDIT: I was able to pull the latest from Kodinerd repo. However, I can see my videos under "MyStuff", all sections are empty (except for recommeded)....
@chilman408 What Username have you entered (You are entering it in the new Version from Kodinerds Repo (Dailymotion (dev). ?
Can anyone help me? I am very new to kodi. And i just want dailymotion. It freezes as soon as i start a video. It says i have verison LORE 2.2.3 and help would be appreciated
(2017-04-16, 22:30)Jrowe710 Wrote: Can anyone help me? I am very new to kodi. And i just want dailymotion. It freezes as soon as i start a video. It says i have verison LORE 2.2.3 and help would be appreciated

See most recent posts (theres a Dev version which does work)
Found LOREs post of new version. But like i said i am very new to this and not sure if he is talking about searching thru a computer or thru firestick/kodi on the tv ( which i am doing) . And if so where do i find it? I currently have fusion and superRepo for sources. Not sure if i need a different one or what. And if so where can i find it? Sorry for all the newbie questions.
@Jrowe710 - please read the forum rules (wiki), especially the banned addons (wiki) list.

You have the two worst banned piracy sources installed. Please consider this carefully as you and your device are not eligible for support here.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2017-04-17, 10:32)DarrenHill Wrote: @Jrowe710 - please read the forum rules (wiki), especially the banned addons (wiki) list.

You have the two worst banned piracy sources installed. Please consider this carefully as you and your device are not eligible for support here.

So just to clarify, the Dailymotion "Dev" add-on on the kodinerds repo (and/or the repo itself ) isn't allowed to be discussed here?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dailymotion Plugin0