Release Black Glass Nova 6.x for Kodi 17.x Krypton
I know... i know... it's time before the official Kodi release.

Tgx
Big Grin
Black Glass Nova 6.0.1 is out!

Thanks

Tgx
Thanks TGX!
Hi, thank you so much for BGN! I love this skin. Does this mean that it will be available through the kodi repository? I hope it will be soon., I had no luck installing it. So I went back to 16. Anyways, thanks again!
Yes i think it will be available in the official kodi repository in the next hours
Can any one tell me how you change the size of the boxes on the home screen? I used the previous version of BGN and everything was fine but now the pictures I use change the boxes to different sizes, thanks
Hi, just started using the BGN skin for the first time and I'm loving it. I have previously always used Aeon Nox or Arctic Zephyr. Love the look/feel of BGN.

There is one thing that I would love to see on this skin and I'm wondering if it is currently possible and I just haven't figured it out. Is there a way to auto-focus widgets on the Home menu items, rather than having to click UP and launch into the fullscreen view? For example, in other skins, when you scroll to MOVIES, you can set the widget to show a thumbnail on the shelf and the fanart as the background, then cycle through the items automatically. This is happening while the cursor is on the Home item, not on the widget. Is there a way to do this in BGN?

Thanks!
(2017-02-07, 23:40)rpw79 Wrote: Can any one tell me how you change the size of the boxes on the home screen? I used the previous version of BGN and everything was fine but now the pictures I use change the boxes to different sizes, thanks

There may be an easier way to do this, but if you go into the folder where these images are stored (skin folder/backgrounds) and change the size of them (or use your own images of a different size) they will change sizes. Hope this helps.
please help me........

When I install the the skin With my changes after I built a ZIP file on new system.
The main screen returns to default skin as you gender
Click image the menu button of the widget and gender disappear

Is it possible to disable it?

Amos

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Any chance that the 6.0.1 update broke random backgrounds?
I just get black backgrounds on the home screen now for Movies and TV Shows, it used to show random art from the appropriate section of the library.
The new version of skin helper service has broken a lot of functionalities. The skin needs a new update.
You can revert to the previous version of the skin helper service addon,

Thanks

Tgx
When I install the the skin With my changes after I built a ZIP file on new system.
The main screen returns to default skin as you gender
Click image the menu button of the widget and gender disappear and sub menu

I thought I solved it. No
Maybe you can help me

Is it possible to disable it?

Or another solution

Amos
I explained again, maybe I misunderstood

My Kodi is 17.1 . I made changes in skin for my requirements and my friends.

To install on other systems that do not have the skin Blackglassnova with my changes
I made a zip file from the skin folder in the addons folder in Kodi.

(I see the changes I made in the file script-skinshortcuts-includes.xml)

I installed the ZIP file with add-ons, install from a zip file.

Once the skin is being replaced and start it returns to default settings.

How do I overcome it.
I think you have to copy the userdata folder too.

Tgx

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Black Glass Nova 6.x for Kodi 17.x Krypton1