Possible to change search results order?
Hi all. This is my first post in the forum. Apologies if I'm placing this in the wrong sub forum. I have been dipping my toes into modifying the Confluence skin, and I have a few questions. I will start with this one:

Is it possible to change the order in which results come back from a search? For example, when i click on Bela Lugosi on the Cast list, i would like for the movies to come back in chronological order instead of alphabetical. Same thing when i click on a director like Alfred Hitchcock; I'd like to see his movies in historical order, instead of alphabetical. The year is included in the search results, so i am hoping that the data is there to be used, but i can't figure out a way to do it. I've looked in the script-globalsearch-main.xml file and I've looked in the Wiki, but i don't see anything related to sort order for searches. It may just not be possible to do in the skin or as a configuration, but it would be good to know that so that i can stop trying.

Thanks in advance!
Maintaining a few add-ons for v18 including PseudoTV (Classic), Tag Overview, and Autosub: https://github.com/fnord12

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Possible to change search results order?0