Found a Bandcamp Addon and it works
Hi Guys,

If you can´t use Premium accounts of Streaming Music Service Addons, like spotify, google music, tidal, etc

Here you have a really good addon with more of little and unknown but cool artists and record labels... and hey it is free to listen, you can listen or support the labels and the artist directly by purchasing on the bandcamp.

Thank god for this work in progress and for Thesebas who made this.

The addon Works on my rasp with jarvis

Thesebas Bandcamp addon:
https://gitlab.com/thesebas/kodi-bandcamp/tree/master

the credits is for thesebas

iam just sharing the love

Hope you enjoy is work as much as i do

Peace!
Hey! Exactly what I was looking for! Is it possible to download from within the addon to?
Im not using it with a user login, i just search and stream the album... and i think you are not suposed to download it, because if you do so you are not compiling with copyright laws, besides the purpose of the site is stream free, and for downloading you have to purchase the album and support the artist.

Maybe with user login there is that functionality for albums you have purchased, but you have to contact the dev.

I just shared with the community a "nonmainstream" music service addon.

I think there is a lack of "nonmainstream" free and legal content addons on the community or maybe im not that aware of it.
I know, im buying music from there constantly ?It's paradise for electronic music.
Il try to contact the dev then
Thanks!

Will have to give it a go.
It installed...but no songs come up when I browse...anyone else?

I did add a user...I could try removing that I suppose.
Can also confirm that I can search, I get results, but clicking on the results yield empty lists. Would love for this add on to work.
Hi, currently I'm focused on correct parsing of user collection/wishlist (search, discover and following are prio 2). Album tracks parsing is fixed now, so you should be able to play tracks from bookmarked albums.
@thesebas thanks for this. I purchase quite a bit from Bandcamp
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
I still can not play anything. I have "discover" and can "search" which yield artist results, but clicking on a album yields an empty list.

Quote: Album tracks parsing is fixed now, so you should be able to play tracks from bookmarked albums.

i'm not sure what this means, I do not see a bookmarking feature on the band camp site, can someone point me in the right direction.
I have search far and wide, but still can not locate a "bookmarking" feature on bandcamp.
Hello
I have forked bandcamp addon. https://github.com/wallon-ines/kodi-bandcamp
And Actually the addon is fully functionnal
@libert - Your requirement to install beautifulsoup4 is not needed. This is specified as a requirement in addon.xml and will automatically be added to Kodi when the addon is installed.
Learning Linux the hard way !!
(2016-12-18, 15:50)black_eagle Wrote: @libert - Your requirement to install beautifulsoup4 is not needed. This is specified as a requirement in addon.xml and will automatically be added to Kodi when the addon is installed.

ohh ok thank's.

Readme edited
Awesomeness! Will test when I get home. Thank you so much for you work, and the work from the original developer.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Found a Bandcamp Addon and it works0