Found a Bandcamp Addon and it works
So I installed the zip on my phone (android galaxy s5) running jarvis, and I get pretty much the same results with the fork as I do with the original addon. I can search, I get search results, but clicking any of the search results yields nothing. I logged in with both user name and email, and I get errors when clicking on collection, wishlist, and following. I still will try and install on my raspberry pi when I get home to see if I get the same outcome.
I noticed the "beautifulsoup4" add on that was mentioned was not automatically installed, so I manually installed from zip, but doesn't seem to change any of the functionality of the band camp addon. Anyone else?
OK, strange no one else is excited about this addon.... So Im checking back in after installing the fork on my raspberry pi3 running osmc jarvis, and again manually installing beautifulsoup3, I was able to log in, retrieve my collection list, and search and play everything successfully with no errors. still not sure why it would work on my android phone, but its not necessary. Great Job! My only comment is, the load times to populate lists seems to be very slow. Not really sure why, but just commenting to the developers. Thanks agiain for the hard work. This goes great with my new build.
Hi, that's great to see some update for the Bandcamp addon !
I have installed the one from thesebas a while ago, but I will definitely try the fork when I find some time Big Grin
A suggestion for future updates: if possible include a link to the current and past 'Bandcamp Weekly' that would just be perfect !!
Btw, if you need French translation for the addon, just ask Smile
Going to check these out - Bandcamp is a great service/shop.
Thumbs Up 
Thanks to the author for this.
So valuable to me.

Browsing (artist -> albums -> tracks) is I guess... not like, blow-you-away fast, but man, to have this in Kodi is priceless to me. Thank you!!
so the only thing that works with this addon is the search feature?
Kodi v17.6 on Asustor NAS
Kodi v17.6 on Fire Stick v2
If you have an account i suppose not, you can access your library and purchased albums.

To have an account you just need to purchase one album.

And this is better than spotify and similar addons where you cannot listen for free even with adds, this one has no adds.
Is this add-on still working for all of you?
I'm getting a "bandcamp error" check the log for details - error.
Try this updated version:

https://github.com/peat80/kodi-bandcamp

Atleast the collection should work again.
And the language files are now in the newer format compatible with latest kodi matrix builds.
(2019-06-11, 18:59)peat Wrote: Try this updated version:

Collection and wishlist should work again.
And the language files are now in the newer format compatible with latest kodi matrix builds.
HI.........
I just went to Bandcamp bought 4 new albums and installed from your link but it doesn't work...........is this add-on "abandoned" ?
(2019-06-11, 22:14)melons2 Wrote:

HI.........
I just went to Bandcamp bought 4 new albums and installed from your link but it doesn't work...........is this add-on "abandoned" ? 

It is not maintained anymore by the authors. But playing search results work fine and if you provide an username playing your collection should work fine.
The following and wishlist i cannot fix because im not experienced enough with this.
(2019-06-11, 22:21)peat Wrote:
(2019-06-11, 22:14)melons2 Wrote:

HI.........

It is not maintained anymore by the authors. But playing search results work fine and if you provide an username playing your collection should work fine.
The following and wishlist i cannot fix because im not experienced enough with this. 
I entered my BANDCAMP screen name and then my account name ...........just can't collection to work at all................any other ideas?
(2019-06-11, 22:39)melons2 Wrote:
(2019-06-11, 22:21)peat Wrote:
(2019-06-11, 22:14)melons2 Wrote: HI.........

I entered my BANDCAMP screen name and then my account name ...........just can't collection to work at all................any other ideas?  

Go to the bandcamp page with your phone or computer, log in and then look at the url to extract your username. For example if your bc name would be Hans Uwe the url would show bandcamp.com/hansuwe. So in this example one should enter hansuwe as username.
(2019-06-11, 23:07)peat Wrote:
(2019-06-11, 22:39)melons2 Wrote:
(2019-06-11, 22:21)peat Wrote: It is not maintained anymore by the authors. But playing search results work fine and if you provide an username playing your collection should work fine.

Go to the bandcamp page with your phone or computer, log in and then look at the url to extract your username. For example if your bc name would be Hans Uwe the url would show bandcamp.com/hansuwe. So in this example one should enter hansuwe as username. 
Thank you

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Found a Bandcamp Addon and it works0