[REQUEST] DAZN (The netflix of sports)
debug log (wiki)
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2017-08-13, 06:44)nickr Wrote: debug log (wiki)

thanks, heres the log where i attempt to play something and just shows a black screen

https://paste.ubuntu.com/25302384/
Hmm, your download speed seems a bit to slow for 1080p streams.
You might want to try to lower the resolution in the inputstream adaptive settings. (addons - my addons - videoplayer inputstream).
Also try again with different video / refresh rate settings.
(2017-08-13, 08:16)JinJin Wrote: Hmm, your download speed seems a bit to slow for 1080p streams.
You might want to try to lower the resolution in the inputstream adaptive settings. (addons - my addons - videoplayer inputstream).
Also try again with different video / refresh rate settings.

I am using a usb to RJ45 adapter for wired connection to my NP, also have 50mbps download.

changing the refresh rate to 50hz worked, since the dazn streams are 25 hz or 50 hz, But i have this problem with the picture showing slight artifacting at the bottom of the feed.

oddly enough the official dazn app for android tv also has that problem on my nexus player, So it isn't a kodi or addon problem.

Thanks for your help getting it working on both platforms
Alright Smile
I was wrong with your speed, its bytes not bits.

Is the nfl network stream running ok for you? At least here in germany this one is with 29,97 fps
any quick advice on which files from the dropbox repo i need to install on the following devices:

1) Fire TV
2) AppleTV
3) Android Box

much appreciated
Im not sure but think you can also use the latest official nightly releases

1) http://mirrors.kodi.tv/nightlies/android/arm/master/
2) not supported
3) no idea. depends on what you have i guess. but not all android devices are supported.
Hey Jin, I'm from the US and I have DAZN installed on kodi properly. I have a DAZN account for the Japanese version using DocomoID (dAccount). It works on chrome with a VPN to Japan, but with this will I still need a VPN? Also, I need to use DocomoID to sign in for the Japan account, not through DAZN (they are partners in Japan). How do I get the proper access token to sign in to kodi DAZN?
The addon will only work with the standard login. There is no way for me to support any other method.
The rest i will ignore.
Hi JinJin,

after helping me out so nice with the Eurosport-Player, I thought it might be a good idea, to check Your DAZN-plugin (1.0.1 by kodinerds-repo). Loggin in works fine, as well as chosing the channels. But the pictures are only grey.

Can You help me out here? Any settings I missed? Hopefully this can help.
You will need kodi 18 in order to run dazn on android

edit: dont test with current nightlies as it will most likely not be working. wait for a new one tomorrow
Thanks for the info about the nightly, will keep an eye on that.
Will Dazn work on Android Matricom G Box?
if the official app is working it might be working with kodi. but you sure will need a kodi 18 nightly for android.
what does the Kodi Plugin for Dazn look like compared to the native DAZN app? (are there screenshots somewhere?)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] DAZN (The netflix of sports)0