Faster internet speed
Currently I have 100mlbp internet speed but can go up to 150mlbs for $5.00 a month is it worth getting the faster speed for less buffering
What does this have to do with Kodi? How would we know or care what speed you want or need, or whether your hardware could make use of it?

Moved to off-topic.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2016-08-13, 21:09)Tustin160 Wrote: Currently I have 100mlbp internet speed but can go up to 150mlbs for $5.00 a month is it worth getting the faster speed for less buffering

You won't find much difference at all between 100mbps and 150mbps. It's really up to you to spend the extra $5 but I don't think you will see a difference in buffering. Maybe a bit of difference in downloading. If you do lots of that, it might be worth it.
(2016-08-13, 21:09)Tustin160 Wrote: Currently I have 100mlbp internet speed but can go up to 150mlbs for $5.00 a month is it worth getting the faster speed for less buffering

The buffering has a lot more to do with the content you are trying to watch. Does YouTube buffer when you watch it?
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
Dangelus answered the question as well as it can be answered. This is pretty clearly a piracy question that is trying to skirt around the edges, so I'm gonna go ahead and close the thread.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Faster internet speed0