Game Library
Just really started playing with the retro player branch here as of later and to be honest. I really like what I see. The problem I am running into is when I run rom collection browser it wants me (I believe) to point to where the emulators are located then worry about the games. Is there a step that I have missed in getting game libraries set up? or are they yet to come. If the good looking libraries for games are farther down the line to be on par with lets say movie libraries and tv libraries what can I do to help this along? Going through the straight files view seems kinda cold and dosent really show off what this addition can do to further complete this great media center. Just my random thoughts though.
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
AFAIK there is no library or scrapper working at this time of development. Will be added later when kodi library database gets an update.
that's kinda what I figured, but I was able to get rcb to work, its not pretty but its better than looking at filenames and extensions
Yes, at this time rcb has more options.

But it is completely different. RBC just load an external emulator you have to configure previously.

Retroarch libreto integrates emulation inside kodi.

It will take time, but will be a lot better.
(2016-08-14, 06:17)Hudson_Hawk04 Wrote: Is there a step that I have missed in getting game libraries set up? or are they yet to come.

Yet to come. ATM we have game library woes (see here).

But when the game library is here.... so gonna rock

(2016-08-14, 06:17)Hudson_Hawk04 Wrote: If the good looking libraries for games are farther down the line to be on par with lets say movie libraries and tv libraries what can I do to help this along? Going through the straight files view seems kinda cold and dosent really show off what this addition can do to further complete this great media center. Just my random thoughts though.

Check out IARL. I really like how this add-on works. Many of the ideas I want to integrate into core so that all add-ons can benifit, and IARL will be a good codebase to base these features on.
I know this reply is a little late to the party but just wanted to say thanks for the update garbear and thanks to you and the people who are working on this to make it a reality! I am really looking forward to it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Game Library0