[BUG] Impossible to use AudioDSP ==> Crash
Dear All,

I'm using Kodi with LibreElec ( Same issue with OE) .When I want to open Audio DSP my computer crash. It's impossible to use this add-on for me. Currently I'm using a behringer DEC 2496 to use an equalizer but now I want to use Audio DSP directly in kodi.

I post a debug log to explain my situation.

http://pastebin.com/fmEXnVWV

Thanks you for your help.
Well the problem is that you're using an old version. I guess 0.0.2 right?

From the crashlog we can see that CBiquadFiltersSettings::~CBiquadFiltersSettings() produces the crash:
Quote:Thread 1 (Thread 0x7fe5de1fe840 (LWP 676)):
#0 0x0000000000b70e09 in std::_Rb_tree<ISubSettings*, ISubSettings*, std::_Identity<ISubSettings*>, std::less<ISubSettings*>, std::allocator<ISubSettings*> >::_M_erase(std::_Rb_tree_node<ISubSettings*>*) ()
#1 0x0000000000b706ff in CSettingsManager::~CSettingsManager() ()
#2 0x00007fe5d539ca7d in CBiquadFiltersSettings::~CBiquadFiltersSettings() () from /storage/.kodi/addons/adsp.biquad.filters/adsp.biquad.filters.so
#3 0x00007fe5ded5bf0f in __cxa_finalize (d=0x7fe5d53aa000) at cxa_finalize.c:56
#4 0x00007fe5d5392d16 in ?? () from /storage/.kodi/addons/adsp.biquad.filters/adsp.biquad.filters.so
#5 0x0000000000000000 in ?? ()

To fix this issue you have to compile the addon yourself or wait when the new version will be officially released.
This is my development branch with the latest changes that should be used for building adsp.biquad.filters https://github.com/AchimTuran/adsp.biqua...core_fixes

Currently I'm very busy and can't give more support.
Latest news about AudioDSP and my libraries is available on Twitter.

Developers can follow me on Github.
Thanks you very much Wisler for your help.

I'm not familiar to compile the new build. So, I will wait the new version of this addon . Maybe with Krypton release ?

Thx !
I don't know if it will be available for the final Krypton release, but I will definitely roll out a new testbuild when the most of my work is finished.
Latest news about AudioDSP and my libraries is available on Twitter.

Developers can follow me on Github.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[BUG] Impossible to use AudioDSP ==> Crash0