PVR Recording State indicator in Kodi
Ksooo, can Krypton Beta be installed alongside 16.1? or does this require over writing my existing install?

Margro, First off, big thanks for this addon and your work, BTW.

I am still seeing some other odd behavior in the Kodi Mediaportal PVR addon since I upgraded to 16.1 . The menu for Adding a Timer is different. I think this is an improvement, but within the MediaPortal PVR addon settings there is a option to "Enable old series recording diaglog". I tried changing this to see if it would affect my problem, but this doesn't seem to change anything. I guess I'm not sure what it is supposed to do.

Also, in the past, in the EPG, channels that didn't have guide data simply weren't listed and now they are. Also, scrolling to the end of the channel list stopped scrolling, now it jumps back to the first channel. I seem to recall that these were setting that cold be changed somewhere, but I can't find it. Maybe I'm mis-remembering.

The Biggest issue, is that reruns are being recorded. For example, if an episode is aired at 6PM on Saturday and is re-aired at 11PM on Saturday, it is being recorded each time. In the Recording area in PVR settings, I have "Record only new Episodes" selected. If I continue to use "Stargate SG-1" as an example, all episodes are re-runs, I only want episodes that aren't already in my Recorded TV Library to be recorded. I think this was working before the change to 16.1, but I seem to be getting duplicates now. I only have a few days of recordings, so I'll keep watching, maybe it was a fluke.

Messages In This Thread
RE: PVR Recording State indicator in Kodi - by deamon_knight - 2016-08-23, 22:52
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR Recording State indicator in Kodi0