PVR Recording State indicator in Kodi
Hello pünktchen,

also for the ticket I was asked to try out the latest and gratest. My impression of LibreELEC 7.90.009 with Kodi 17.0 Beta 6 is:
The GUI is completely turned upside down... It may fix some things. But instead I would have tons of more problems...
Regarding VDR integration:
I wasn't able to schedule repeating timers at all. So I don't know if recording state indicators work or not. The Client Specific Menu is not working.
According to http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=272930 repeating timers (the new timer rules stuff) should work. I try to discuss it there.

I understand that developpers want to work on the new stuff only. But I'm a fan of getting the old, known and good stuff reliably
running before introducing something new.
The older Kodi versions are the versions currently in the stable releases of OE/LE. That is what the people are currently using. These versions would benefit from some bugfixes to get a really nice and stable system...
I would definitely prefer an LE 7.0.3 maintainance release over an LE 8.0 "I don't know what happens to my system" release.

Ciao
Zweikeks

Messages In This Thread
RE: PVR Recording State indicator in Kodi - by Zweikeks - 2016-12-09, 10:22
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR Recording State indicator in Kodi0