[RELEASE] Reddit Reader
(2019-12-26, 01:11)enen92 Wrote: @gedisony this plugin is not working in Kodi Matrix - it needs an update to support python3. Are you still actively maintaining the addon?
Hi Eren,

There are lots of errors to go through. some of them are from other plugins.
I'll check every now and then to see if they're are ready.

python 3 support won't be resolved soon.
(2019-12-30, 21:41)gedisony Wrote:
(2019-12-26, 01:11)enen92 Wrote: @gedisony this plugin is not working in Kodi Matrix - it needs an update to support python3. Are you still actively maintaining the addon?
Hi Eren,

There are lots of errors to go through. some of them are from other plugins.
I'll check every now and then to see if they're are ready.

python 3 support won't be resolved soon. 
I use this plugin everyday so I hope it will be ready when Kodi Matrix comes out! Smile
i put up a new version with python3 support. it is not backwards compatible with kodi18. (do not update if you're still in kodi 18 leia)

i had to download latest  script.common.plugin.cache   https://github.com/anxdpanic/script.comm.../tag/2.6.0

last week i had issues getting youtube_dl working. it fixed itself after i installed the latest nightly. it might get broken again.

v.redd.it links are not working. i'm hoping it will fix itself after a new nightly.
(2020-01-15, 05:57)gedisony Wrote: i put up a new version with python3 support. it is not backwards compatible with kodi18. (do not update if you're still in kodi 18 leia)

i had to download latest  script.common.plugin.cache   https://github.com/anxdpanic/script.comm.../tag/2.6.0

last week i had issues getting youtube_dl working. it fixed itself after i installed the latest nightly. it might get broken again.

v.redd.it links are not working. i'm hoping it will fix itself after a new nightly.
Wow! That was quick! Thank you for all your work on this Smile
Just installed this for the first time. It is working BUT I am using the Confluence Skin and the initial screen is corrupted. I am assuming I need a replacement for Main GUI skin? Is there one for Confluence?
Here is an image:

Hi mbriody,
I could not recreate your issue. I don't think it is skin related.
Does it still mess up if you use a different skin?

it seems related to how the screen coordinates are translated.
Are you using the standard confluence (not one of the different flavors of confluence)?
Are you testing on mac, pc or android? Kodi 19?

The setting for main GUI skin is for after the initial screen. (where you view on reddit posts).
sorry, double post.
Hi. I changed to Estuary and it works okay (although the screen is a little "crowded"). Switch back to Confluence and its messed up. I am using the standard Confluence that I get form "pick more skins" with KODI.

This is on Android on a Shield TV (2019 model), latest published build in the Play Store (18.6). Pics below show it on Estuary and Confluence.

Hi mbriody,

I was able to recreate the issue you are having.
it is fixed on a later version.
The link leads to the last version that will work on kodi 18 leia.
(the latest version on is not compatible with kodi 18)

click on the green button that says [Clone or download].
save it to a location accessible by kodi.
follow the instructions to install from a zip file.
(2020-03-28, 06:19)gedisony Wrote: Hi mbriody,

I was able to recreate the issue you are having.
it is fixed on a later version.
The link leads to the last version that will work on kodi 18 leia.
(the latest version on is not compatible with kodi 18)

click on the green button that says [Clone or download].
save it to a location accessible by kodi.
follow the instructions to install from a zip file.
Perfect. Thanks for such a quick response!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Reddit Reader0