• 67(current)
Release Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis
(2017-02-01, 15:21)movie78 Wrote: I am using the Krypton MOD could that be the issue?
Why you write here?
"Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis" is name of the thread.
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2017-02-01, 17:41)Angelinas Wrote:
(2017-02-01, 15:21)movie78 Wrote: I am using the Krypton MOD could that be the issue?
Why you write here?
"Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis" is name of the thread.

I know i am in the wrong thread but if can just help....
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
Hello guysSmile
I have a problem in tv show
Logos quality&Sound etc. Series folder And seasons folder Do not show

but
Episodes show Good

What solutions ?

Note: I wrote quality&Sound In the name tv show folder & seasons folder
(Like- Lost 720p BluRay AAC 2.0)
@KaBoS, nothing wrong, It´s normal don´t have this info like resolution, sound type and others level tv show or seasons. Only exist in episodes, all fine.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2017-02-04, 00:33)Wanilton Wrote: @KaBoS, nothing wrong, It´s normal don´t have this info like resolution, sound type and others level tv show or seasons. Only exist in episodes, all fine.
This is the first time Add tv show So I think this a problem Big Grin

Thank you so much To reply and always help Smile
(2017-02-01, 13:57)Wanilton Wrote: Work for me, images are old, but continue fine.

Ok i got it to work was missing Skin Info Service 1.0.1 and it looks it only works in Right View.

Do you know how to create SmartPlaylist for Movie-Sets?

Thanks!
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
Hi Guys,

In the previous version of MQ there was the option to show what hard drive any given movie was on by adding HD1,2,3,4 or? to the file name and this showed up in the bottom flag area, Can anyone tell me if this was removed in MQ7 and are there any option/ addons that might give me this info,

Reason for asking is I have install this Video and dialog mod and the path to the movie file no longer shows in the movie dialog, but I have other extra info

Thanks
(2017-01-10, 18:05)JanM201 Wrote: Hi all,

When I start Kodi, I get the splash screen & then the following screen with only one widget displaying:

No Menu bar & the rest of the widges are not displaying.
When I press any key on the keyboard, everything is as it should be, see image:

What could be the cause of this? It never happened in Aeon MQ6
The widges should load automatically after 3 to 5 seconds after I start Kodi with the menu bar visible, but if I
don't press a key nothing happens.
Any help is appreciated.

Also have this bug even after after disabling mouse support.
So I just updated to the latest Kodi version through the Windows Store, the 17.0 Krypton. I then went on to download the latest version of MQ7 from the first post, version 1.4.0.

But the installation keeps giving me the error "The dependency on xbmc.gui version 5.10.0 could not be satisfied". I've tried to change the version string in the Addon.xml too, as a "quick fix" Tongue But that did not seem to work either..

Am I doing something wrong here? Any pointers as to what to do appreciated.

System information gives me the following:
Build: Git 20170201-a10c504
Compiled: 1 Feb

Running on Windows 10 btw.
@torsan, skin available here is only for use with Kodi Jarvis, don´t work with Kodi Krypton. You have option use Krypton mod version available here and have public release one mod version in xbmcbrasil forum too.
Hello, Love Aeon MQ7 - Jarvis. I just have a little problem with one of the frames. A show plays and then goes to a different frame that I can't get out of unless I select a show. I Liked only seeing small arrows at the bottom to navigate to next show for binge watching. Now I see the big frame. How can I change it back to the little arrows if at all possible?

watch gallery
@Ices, service.nextup.notification is one service addon.

You can disable in addon settings for service.nextup.notification, radio button "Show postplay screen" and you have just small info popup window.

Or you can disable addon with radiobutton all nextup info in advance settings (restart kodi required)
very nice job!
Please push Jarvis version regular AeonMQ7 v1.5. on Kodi repo.......skin AeonMQ will back to skin thread.
No need to force krypton version...jarvis is minimal condition Smile
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
@Wanilton: Is your mod working on android?

I am running Kodi v16.1 on android box. Kodi recommends upgrading to v17 rather than clean install for android. Here is what I was thinking about doing:

1. Change skin to Confluence
2. Upgrade to Kodi v17
3. Install Skin Repo
4. Install add-ons
5. Install modded skin (public release one mod version in xbmcbrasil forum).

My question is this, will all my settings for my current MQ7 be applied to your mod or can I copy them over somewhere rather than spending hours and hours setting it up?

(2017-02-05, 15:49)Wanilton Wrote: @torsan, skin available here is only for use with Kodi Jarvis, don´t work with Kodi Krypton. You have option use Krypton mod version available here and have public release one mod version in xbmcbrasil forum too.
Kodi v20.1 with goodies from the PSMC Collection / Using on PC's, Nvidea Shields, and other Android TV Boxes
  • 67(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis13