• 70(current)
Release Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis
(2017-03-06, 10:16)crazy-c Wrote: Makes sense...My thoughts were to Setup a portable install, once all was sweet install Kodi again as a normal install overriding the orginal and removing what i didnt need. Once done copy across the portable userdata to the new install and away I go. then on future if i want to play with things i simply create a portable install.
Does that sound right

No reason to ever stop running portable mode, unless you have concerns about a second windows user account having access to your user data.

scott s.
(2017-03-06, 10:16)crazy-c Wrote: Makes sense...My thoughts were to Setup a portable install, once all was sweet install Kodi again as a normal install overriding the orginal and removing what i didnt need. Once done copy across the portable userdata to the new install and away I go. then on future if i want to play with things i simply create a portable install.
Does that sound right

Portable install sounds great! Big Grin Would you know how to do that? I've been trying to figure this out for quite some time now.
The wiki is your friend,
If you're lazy try google.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9505 met Tapatalk
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
Lol, yes it is TRaSH, almost finished configuring my new Krypton and MQ 7 portable install. Now just trying to find a post I saw ages ago about artwork for the cover of movie setsmovie sets
Hi Wanilton,
I added a couple of movies & now my fanart & cd art is missing on my movies - see pic

Any reason why this happened? Maybe a file got corrupted. How can I fix it?
Thanks
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
Okay Portable mode is up and running flawlessly, as for my original installation, is it safe to go to the uninstall exe in program files x86 and run it ?

i don't need that installation anymore as I am running portable now...
Hey everyone,

I started using Aeon MQ 7 after my old Aeon MQ 6 Skins didn't work anymore with Krypton. I use Kodi via Google Android TV on my Nvidia Shield.

I have huge problem with Aeon MQ 7 on Krypton - this however doesn't seem to be a Krypton specific problem, since I already posted it in that forum and nobody could help me.

As mentioned, I use the Aeon MQ 7 Mod Skin on Kodi Krypton on my Nvidia Shield. Every time I turn off the Shield and thus Kodi, all the changes in the settings I've made are not being saved and every time I reboot my Nvidia Shield and start Kodi again this Skin start to "Apply Settings" which just basically means that all my changes in the settings are being deleted and restored to default settings.

Can anyone help me how to fix this?

If not, t is really odd, does anybody know if it is possible to re-install Jarvis on Kodi instead of Krypton. Ever since I have Krypton on my Kodi I have nothing but problems with my Aeon MQ Skins.

Thanks a lot
I have had problems during Kodi Krypton development of changed skin settings not getting written out to settings.xml. For the most part I think all these are corrected in 17.0, but I have gotten into the habit of exiting Kodi after doing extensive settings changes (such as custom home menu) just to ensure the settings are saved correctly. I'm not convinced "backup" works correctly either if you have changed any settings prior to running the backup.

scott s.
Can someone tell me where "Media icon Pack for Aeon MQ7" applies?

I see that has been downloaded this pack, but when i go changing in Settings -> Skin settings --> Icons and Images --> MEDIA FLAGS - ICONS nothing happen, i mean where should i see new icons?
Loft some reason the theme is stuck on default. The other themes on the skin are greyed out. Please help
(2017-03-16, 00:15)Benna Wrote: Can someone tell me where "Media icon Pack for Aeon MQ7" applies?

I see that has been downloaded this pack, but when i go changing in Settings -> Skin settings --> Icons and Images --> MEDIA FLAGS - ICONS nothing happen, i mean where should i see new icons?

Download Script Image Resource Select

http://files.xbmcbrasil.net/Scripts/scri...select.zip

After go to skin settings, and turn on this option

MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2017-03-28, 06:39)georgeb12345 Wrote: Loft some reason the theme is stuck on default. The other themes on the skin are greyed out. Please help

You need one add-on available in our repository (resouce images.skinthemes.aeonmq) , or download and install via zip file option, in add-on manager

http://files.xbmcbrasil.net/Main/repo/re...-0.0.4.zip
Hi,

I have found a small error.
In 2 views (multiplex and showcase) the imdb top250 logo is not quite visible:

How do i resolve this?
@FyleR, what kodi version, what version MQ7 skin are using...

It´s trouble was fixed in mine mod version.
It's MQ7 2.0.6.3 and Krypton 17.1:

• 70(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis13