• 3(current)
Release Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis
Congratulations by this great skin, the best ever! However, I'm having a problem. I used MQ 6 and had fanart in menu items connected to smart video playlists (I have two movie playlists, one without animation and another with animation only, for my son). Now I can't find this option for playlists, only in the "movies" menu that I disabled. Am I missing something? Thank you in advance by your help.
(2016-08-21, 11:47)MikeRD03 Wrote: Great skin, indeed! But there is one thing that nags me since a few versions. When viewing my external Harddisk in File Mode for viewing movies it displays correctly the files in database mode with correct cover. Now I am creating a favorite with my file view for puting it in a sub menu in the movie section. The favorite with my HDD in file mode stills displays everyting correct, but after puting it in a sub menu and activating from there it just displays the real file names without any database information including covers. As said, I have this problem since some aeon MQ version and have no idea what's going wrong here. Ha anyone an idea?
Mike
Why don't you add them to your library? That's how kodi is intended to be used
Great skin.i like the MarcosQui jobs. one thing is important for me:the player video.is good but in all skins versions is impossible choose the subtitle language directly in reproduction.for change language is necessary stop the movie and go to the video settings in the main menu.i have many movies in mkv format with multiple subtitles,all the commons players like vlc,pot player,mpc etc etc and the kodi default player have this function(is necessary many people have movies with subtitles).the skin is fantastic,amazing and for making need time,is hard.i hope in the future MarcosQui fix this player,and after is very complete this beatiful job.thank you very much for another great version.
(2016-08-21, 04:40)marius37bv Wrote: Hello Guys!indeed a great and beautiful skin.I have a questions. The pumpkin theme how to get more themes?Thank you!

Themes MQ skin is one addon now, you get in official kodi repository

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/jarvis/re...-0.0.2.zip

or via settings, addons, install from repository, Kodi category look and feels, image collections, skin themes - aeon mq
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2016-08-21, 13:18)wizzye Wrote: Great skin.i like the MarcosQui jobs. one thing is important for me:the player video.is good but in all skins versions is impossible choose the subtitle language directly in reproduction.for change language is necessary stop the movie and go to the video settings in the main menu.i have many movies in mkv format with multiple subtitles,all the commons players like vlc,pot player,mpc etc etc and the kodi default player have this function(is necessary many people have movies with subtitles).the skin is fantastic,amazing and for making need time,is hard.i hope in the future MarcosQui fix this player,and after is very complete this beatiful job.thank you very much for another great version.

First define language prefered for subtitles, and use letter L in keyboard for alternate for different subtitles, or if remote control have subtitle button for this function,
(2016-08-21, 12:25)pausorib Wrote: Congratulations by this great skin, the best ever! However, I'm having a problem. I used MQ 6 and had fanart in menu items connected to smart video playlists (I have two movie playlists, one without animation and another with animation only, for my son). Now I can't find this option for playlists, only in the "movies" menu that I disabled. Am I missing something? Thank you in advance by your help.
settings, submenu customize main menu, for each item you add main menu, have center panel options for change background. For widgets, press up arrow, use right arrow for navigate, and you find widget for each smarplaylist you added main menu.
How get skin, link in the first post, when your enter, you have 3 files shared. Install skin MQ7 and coloured addon. Other item is scraper for concerts (mod by MarcosQui, for concert items, and when define content musical videos).

Coloured flag after install, go to settings, submenu skin settings, category icons and images, there you chage white package for coloured flags. Skin don´t use more extrapack, now is all addons.

Wow, so beautiful! Will definitely try it and perhaps migrate from Aeon Nox to this.
(2016-08-21, 13:27)Wanilton Wrote:
(2016-08-21, 12:25)pausorib Wrote: Congratulations by this great skin, the best ever! However, I'm having a problem. I used MQ 6 and had fanart in menu items connected to smart video playlists (I have two movie playlists, one without animation and another with animation only, for my son). Now I can't find this option for playlists, only in the "movies" menu that I disabled. Am I missing something? Thank you in advance by your help.
settings, submenu customize main menu, for each item you add main menu, have center panel options for change background. For widgets, press up arrow, use right arrow for navigate, and you find widget for each smarplaylist you added main menu.

Thank you by your help. However, that doesn't help, I already did that. There is no option to use fanart, only to select default backgrounds or to choose a folder with images. For a big library, it's not very practical.
I try thank you Wanilton and sorry
@pausorib, yes you have 2 options for smartplaylist backgrounds, for default items in main menu, have option for use collections fanarts:

Hi, nice skin. It doesn't show any channel logos at all however. Do you plan on introducing support for channel logos on the EPG and in live TV generally at all?
@mattpwill, l have channels logo here

I got it working now, I think it just needed a restart. Thanks for your help
(2016-08-21, 13:21)Wanilton Wrote:
(2016-08-21, 04:40)marius37bv Wrote: Hello Guys!indeed a great and beautiful skin.I have a questions. The pumpkin theme how to get more themes?Thank you!

Themes MQ skin is one addon now, you get in official kodi repository

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/jarvis/re...-0.0.2.zip

or via settings, addons, install from repository, Kodi category look and feels, image collections, skin themes - aeon mq

I did not know that.But now i know.Thank You very much!
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 - Jarvis13