home screen fanart overlay?
Is it possible to add an overlay to the home screen? If so what files do I need to edit? Fanart gets in the way of reading movie plot and info when hovered over a widget. Thanks!
Yes. In HomeFanart include add the following after the last image control:
Code:
        <control type="image">
            <include>FullscreenDimensions</include>
            <texture>black.png</texture>
            <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="70" time="0" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
        </control>
You can adjust the fade animation end="70" to whatever looks the best. I like "55" personally but to each there own Wink
what file exactly? I do not have a HomeFanart include .xml file.I assume it's in the addons folder/Aeon-Nox-SiLVO-jarvis 1080i/what file do i change?
In Jarvis it is includesbackgroundbuilding.xml in the HomeFanart include after the last multimage control for SiLVO and if using OG Nox 5 the last image control.
That worked for Jarvis Thanks! but I'm on krypton now and tried the same code in the includes backgrounds.xml file with no luck. It will change my background darker but not the widget overlay darker so you can read the the plot info clearly. Can you tell me what lines to edit? I'm on aeon nox silvo krypton.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
home screen fanart overlay?0