[Rule violation] Install from zip file empty!
Hello,

I have created my own repository and I am hosting it on my own server using IIS, I have file directory enabled and can access my site address where my zip file is located just fine using my browser and it shows the zip file there and I can download.

However, when I go into kodi and add my address in the file manager and go to addons "install from zip file" when I click into the one I just added it is completely empty and doesn't show the zip file, when I know 100% it is there and can be accessed from my browser. I checked kodi.log file to see if there are any errors and cannot see any at all, I even enabled logging so more detailed stuff gets logged. I have tried using my external address(my ports are all forwarded and can be accessed from a browser) or using the local ip of the iis where the zip should be and just nothing will be displayed in kodi.

This is the only thing listed in the logs:
Code:
06:13:06 T:8776   DEBUG: CInputManager::ProcessMouse: trying mouse action leftclick
06:13:06 T:6424   DEBUG: CurlFile::Open(1848F1C8) http://192.168.1.3/repo/
06:13:06 T:6424    INFO: XCURL::DllLibCurlGlobal::easy_aquire - Created session to http://192.168.1.3
06:13:07 T:8776   DEBUG: Keyboard: scancode: 0x38, sym: 0x0134, unicode: 0x0000, modifier: 0x100
06:13:07 T:8776   DEBUG: CInputManager::OnKey: alt-leftalt (0x4f0d4) pressed, action is
06:13:07 T:8776   DEBUG: ------ Window Deinit (Pointer.xml) ------

I just have no clue why it won't show inside kodi but can be accessed from a browser Sad

Thanks in advanced.
Got it fixed.. switched from iis to apache and it worked straight away!
Ive just downloaded KODI and cant seem to transfer info from zip drive I'm using windows 10
(2017-07-01, 17:49)Grumpy9548 Wrote: Ive just downloaded KODI and cant seem to transfer info from zip drive I'm using windows 10

What info are you trying to transfer?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Rule violation] Install from zip file empty!0