Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2016-08-28, 16:09)Slapster Wrote:
(2016-08-28, 15:59)Slapster Wrote: Hello again, is thegamesdb site usually as slow to respond as it has been the last few days? I've been adding the same rom library for over 36 hours and I'm at 84%. Only about 600 files. Pulling the site up in a browser loads eventually, after a literal minute or two, but it does load.

Is the below resource known about and would it work? I was doing some reading about others having issue with thegamesdb being down and it seems that the folks at launchbox aquired most of the info and artwork from the games db to build their own database. Is it just so new that it's not known about or is there another reason it's not used as a scrape source?

http://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com

Also, looking in the image folders it seems to be grabbing a good deal of incorrect artwork. Is this all dependent on my file naming (fresh scrape, no local library yet) or could it be caused by the slow response of the site?

Hi, scrapers downloading the same image always is a known problem. Please read first post of the thread carefully. In the mean time, you can get artwork in the hyperspin forum, emumovies, progretto Emma and pleasuredome.

Sent from my SC-02G

Messages In This Thread
Re: RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by Wintermute0110 - 2016-08-29, 00:08
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12