Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
Hey all,

Was playing around last night and managed to get full speed without having to do the minimise maximise thing.
I messed about with my video card settings. I changed the settings for the display adapters screen modes on both screens and changed the resolution of Kodi from P to I.
I then switched kodi to full screen mode (not windowed) and turned off auto windowed on launch. The result was full speed in fusion. Retroarch slowed to a crawl though but I was still using the minimise trick so that may have something to do with it.
I then tried to see if I could get more speed out of Retroarch which I did by switiching to D3D video driver however it still slows down in picodrive. Not as much as it did previously but still to a level where the sound gets distorted.

I have a question about the asset folders. Is AEL supposed to create the folders when you add a new emulator launcher? It doesn't seem to for me. It asks where I want them to go but then I have to create them myself. When I am selecting them manually the directory viewer doesn't start in the folder I selected, it shows all drives instead.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by foleyjo - 2016-09-21, 08:55
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12