Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2016-09-26, 16:03)Wintermute0110 Wrote: I had some unexpected free time today and did a fix to launch LNK standalone launchers in Windows and tested on a Windows machine. AEL should work for your now Smile Please install last commit from Github and tell me if you find any issues.

Also, you can create a ROMs launcher where the ROMs are LNK files. As we discussed, you will have access to the expanded artwork for ROMs, AEL Favourites, Virtual Launchers, etc. In order to do so, create a ROM launcher, as application choose any executable file except a LNK file. It does not matter what you choose, if the "ROMs" are LNK the launcher application will be ignored. Create an artwork directory for your launcher before adding it (you can use the same artwork directory you have your LNK files if you wish). Note that I have not tested this but it should work.

I have implemented also a new feature: when editing ROMs you can scrape artwork using all the available scrapers that support that kind of artwork. For example, if editing the fanart, you will be able to use ANY scraper that supports fanarts.

Enjoy!
Works great, thanks for this! Just wondering, is there a way to get AEL to use my local posters/fanart? Any particular naming scheme I need to use? Thanks again for the quick fix!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by braz - 2016-09-26, 17:26
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12