Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2016-10-08, 00:15)xodiuser Wrote: Thanks! I tried to follow the thread you mentioned to setup a PSP rom launcher (PPSSPP). Because the "Add New Launcher" doesn't allow me to choose the emulator, I just choose a random file as the emulator and set everything else. Then I searched the addon data and found the emulator information is saved in Categories.xml file, and I modified the Application and parameter to something like "start -n org.ppsspp.ppsspp/.PpssppActivity -e org.ppsspp.ppsspp.Shortcuts "%rom%"" according the thread you mentioned. But I got an invalid command line error. Also I tried to setup a MAME launcher and scraped the data online, but got nothing at the end.

The RCB is dead, and its GUI is very out of dated. I really want to try AEL. Would you please give a step by step tutorial for Android regarding the popularity of KODI in Android? I think this would greatly improve the adoption of this addon. Thanks!

I myself do not have an Android box to test AEL... so the help I can give you is limited.

As the tutorial thread says, you choose "ROM launcher". As the application you have to choose either su or am. Presumably they are going to be located in /bin/su or /bin/am but I'm not sure... in Linux they are located in those folders but in Android I'm not sure. Also, the application arguments in Android are very complicated... and there is no way to avoid it. Android is the most complicated platform to setup a Launcher.

Good luck and maybe some Android users with more experience will give a hand Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by Wintermute0110 - 2016-10-08, 11:27
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12