Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2016-10-21, 12:48)rik81 Wrote: Hello, thanks for the answer.
my operating system is LIBREELEC with kodi 17 krypton.
This is installed on a asrock beebox n3150 with 4gb ram.

Use AEL retroarch 9.4 and 1.3.4 (do not use the latest version 1.3.6 because this has problems with mame2010 (roms 0. 139)

When I start the games from retroarch, I hear the sounds of the games .... all is well.

When I start the games from AEL, all starts except the sounds ... all is silent.

premise: when I was the AL system and retroerch 1.3.4, I had the same problem, I solved by following this procedure (https://sourceforge.net/p/retroarch-open...vlauncher/)

Now I have tried to apply this solution on AEL .... I do not find "\ launcher_plugin.py" in addon \ resouce ...

Have a look at the process which I posted the link to you .... for me it worked on AL .... but do not know how to apply it on AEL because I can not find the files ... plus .... I found the string "xbmc.enableNavSounds (False)" in main.py files .... but when I go to apply and add as solution I posted you ... AEL does not start more.

what should I do ? ... Is a problem of AEL ... solution for addons AL exists and functions

I await your instructions

OK, now I understand better what's your problem. launcher_plugin.py has been renamed to main.py in AEL, if you wish to modify it.

In my setup, in order to avoid this kind of problems, I have configured ALSA to output audio throught the HDMI to the TV. For Kodi, I bought a cheap USB sound card I connect to my Denon speakers. All Kodi sounds go to the Denon speakers and all external program sound go to the TV.

If you cannot have separate audio streams, easy solution is to create an ALSA mixer device. You can find more details here. Also, maybe you will need to google a bit.

I removed the suspend audio code in AEL because is causes unnecessary delays when launching programs. However, if you desperately need it I can add an option in "Settings", "Advanced" so you can try.

I won't lie to you... sound problems in Linux can be very frustrating and may require a lot of time, googling and trial/error until you get the solution that works in your system.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by Wintermute0110 - 2016-10-21, 13:35
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12