Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2016-10-22, 11:39)Wintermute0110 Wrote:
(2016-10-21, 23:38)rik81 Wrote: I have created the asound.conf file with Wordpad

LibreELEC: ~ # cd / etc
LibreELEC: / etc # touch asound.conf
touch: asound.conf: Read-only file system

give me a help to understand what should I do?

guide me step by step, they are ignorant of linux.

what little I did it because I read it, but every error that appears I'm going into a depression.

Don't desperate... it will take some time to solve your problem but you will manage Big Grin

The method you tried is not advised, for reason long to explain here. I recommend that you connect to your LibreELEC box using SSH (have a look here to do so).

Once you are connected to your box, then you use a editor in the Linux console. From what I see on the LibreELEC wiki, nano editor is available. Then, type:

Code:
# nano /etc/asound.conf

Then, you can edit the /etc/asound.conf file. Also, I am very familiar with Debian/Ubuntu but not with LibreELEC. Maybe it will be advisable to ask your sound related questions there, where people experienced with LibreELECT will be able to help you.

Please try again. In the mean time I will see what I can do about suspending audio in Kodi.

Hello, and thanks for everything.

then, I have followed your instructions.
I logged in with putty, joined by username and password.
I do the command: nano /etc/asound.conf
You compile the file with:
pcm.dsp {
    type plug
    slave.pcm "dmix"
}

I press ctrl + x to save

When do confirm with Y, I get the following error:

[Error writing /etc/asound.conf: Read-only file system]

it is as if I indicate that I only chance to read and not write.

I'm really overwhelmed by this.

I tried using a distro ubuntu ... the bios ... I select boot from USB stick with ubuntu ... start ... I find the root folder is protected ... but ... then I decide to opened it with ubuntu prompt ... and follow your procedure, with sudo before each command ... makes me scrivereve the asound.conf file, /etc....chiudo ubuntu ... libreelec .... I open the file asound.conf , there is not ... I reopen ubuntu ... I realize that the libreelec system file is / dev / sda1 ... I can not go into this last.

by ssh with putty ... I can not write ... is like locked in read-only

with distro Ubuntu ... I can not mount dev / sda1 to try to write from the outside.

I have no culture ... for me it's very much what I did, so far

I'm sad.

I'm sorry for the outburst, it is I who am ignorant.

I'm documenting on google ... losing much sleep ... but I understand very little because I have the basics of linux.

What can I prove beyond?

what could you help, step by step guide?

anyone else with the same problem? If the answer is yes how did you solve?

you think it's better that I wait your changes in the next update?

you have nothing to tell me?

I think you're a big ... my estimate is getting bigger to you ... this is because of what I'm going through ... I understand the enormous work that there is, behind everything that you you've created .. really great ... congratulations

I await your news.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by rik81 - 2016-10-22, 14:45
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12