Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2016-11-21, 11:19)GoalieGamer Wrote: Hi guys, i ABSOULUTLY LOVE THIS THANKS SO MUCH!!, one question... hwo do i scrape ALL roms at once? or from one perticular Launcher (Were you select your console).
Any help i would love thanks!!!RoflRoflRofl

When you scan ROMs for a launcher (Launcher context menu, "Add ROMs") scraping for metadata and artwork will be carried out, depending on your ROM scanner settings. ROM scanner settings are located in plugin settings. If you want to rescrape individual ROMs from a launcher then use the context menu of that ROM and choose "Edit ROM".

To rescrape all ROMs from a launcher first make sure you have the correct settings in the plugin settings. Then, go to the launcher context menu, "Edit Launcher", "Manage ROM list", "Clear ROMs from launcher". Then, open launcher context menu again and select "Add ROMs to launcher". Since the scraper will rewrite all the metadata for your ROMs it does make sense to delete all of them from AEL database first.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by Wintermute0110 - 2016-11-22, 11:13
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12