Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2016-11-22, 11:09)Wintermute0110 Wrote:
(2016-11-18, 07:45)ErAzOr2k Wrote: Has anyone tried to add no-intro dat file under Edit Launcher/Manage ROM List/Add No-Intro XML DAT?
My Problem is, that my dat files are not listed when browsing to the path which contains the files.
FYI: My Folder contains normal DAT and Clone DAT.

I'm running latest Version (0.9.4)

This is a known bug. I'm not sure if the bug is in AEL Python code or Kodi C++ core code. The bug prevents DAT files to be loaded by the Kodi file select dialog. As a workaround, rename the DAT file to XML and you will be able to load it.

Also, make sure you download a P/Clone XML file from DAT-o-MATIC from here. ROM auditing and Parent/Clone view mode for launchers is working well but is still quite a experimental feature in AEL. Fell free to report bugs you may find, suggestions or feature requests.

Thank you!
First of all, I love this feature!

As a workaround, I set the path to the dat file directly in catergories.xml.

I have one feature request: I'd like to see something like a "Parent/Clone Clean View".
Instead of showing the full string of the rom name in the list (e.g. "Super Mario World (Europe) (Rev 1)"), just show e.g. "Super Mario World".
The full string name does only make sense in the clone selection windows (in my opinion).
Is something like this possible?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by ErAzOr2k - 2016-11-22, 11:43
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12