Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2016-12-07, 11:53)Wintermute0110 Wrote: @axlt2002 and @coremailrx8 The "launching app not found lnk_launcher_app" bug was fixed on 0.9.5 some time ago. However, development of 0.9.5 has been going on. Currently master branch on Github is quite unstable: 0.9.5 introduces much more features than any other previous release and currently I'm testing everything and solving small bugs here and there introduced by changes in the code due to new features.

@axlt2002 I only have Linux machines so I myself do not use LNK launcher at all!

@axlt2002 Yes, Github master reports 0.9.3 because I forgot to update the AEL version in release 0.9.4. Once 0.9.5 is ready for the masses I will bump the version to 0.9.5.

Thanks Wintermute0110 for your answer.

Well, the acutual version downloaded from github makes what it is supposed to do for Windows games. I just hope you can fix the two refinements I have reported in my post:

- Nfo, assets and artworks can be manually added in a second step but having it done while adding the LNK would be more comfortable (and this is working in the actual 0.9.4)
- For the MS-DOS command window, it would be nice to have it launched minimized. I suppose that there is a line in AEL code where "cmd.exe" (or "start.exe"?) is executed...

I'm of course available for any kind of test you would need on a Windows machine. Nod
Light IMDb Ratings Update - Keep updated the IMDb ratings for your movies and TV shows.
In case you found useful my work, feel free to offer me a cappuccino!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by axlt2002 - 2016-12-07, 14:39
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12