Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
i have noticed something weird, i put my flyers in every directory that AEL creates to see if they showed up but they still did'nt after refreshing assets through the context menu.
so today i thought ill try scraping artwork for a rom through the online scraper to see where it will store it, it saved a screenshot which i chose to the titles folder overwriting the flyer png that was already there. yet when i deleted the scraped artwork and replaced with the flyer again it wouldnt show

**edit** did it again scraped artwork for a rom title again it saved it to the title folder, this time in the conext menu i refreshed the aassets/artwork then it casuses it to not show the artwork for the rom i scraped

@Rufoo. cant wait, but you are correct all skins i have tried always seem to fail in one catagory, either they are aimed at the likes of tv shows ,movies & streaming and no attention to views for stuff like gaming , or they are aimed at gaming and the main menus and views arre'nt aimed at the genral htpc user..

**edit** here's the log file of me scraping the item
http://www.filedropper.com/kodi_4

looking at it the scraped file i see before refreshing the assets artwork is a cached image

**edit** just looking at the log file i noticed
New cached_thumb C:\Users\billyc\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\Thumbnails\3\3f7fb1bc.png
yet in the cahed folder only 3\3f7fb1bc.jpg exists
next line of log kodi_update_image_cache() Cached image not found. Doing nothing

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by billyc666 - 2016-12-28, 18:41
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12