Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
sounds good wintermute, im not sure how to use python scripts outside of kodi lol.
AEL-DB-CREATE.py would this be simlar to filling in data in a csv file where theres a blank cell to add the required info.
my original plan was to have live documnets , something like google sheets where they can be colaborated and updated live as someone fills in the data.

my ahk app that a couple of the guys at ahk forums put together for me worked great but that ended up been a pain to use as you need to select the game from the list and then scrape the info for the fields you want to fill the data in.
i dont mind manually adding the info manually but any method that can reduce the time would be great, all the info in the csv files was virtually copy and paste from various sites, which took me months.

i did have a question regarding offline scraping, lwts say you have a rom called: joe blogs day out (usa) , if you use the offline scraper and the xml as an entry for joe blogg's day out would it scrape the info for the rom.

or would it be better as no-intro style names classed as a parent rom and variuos other formats of name as a clone ie
Parent Name
180 (Europe)

Clone Name
Pub Darts

if you want to to transfer all xmls or any other files from my git feel free to do so as i dont use it anymore, i was going to ask dark13 or one of the other guys on hyperspin forums if they want to take over it.

im open to any ideas you have for gathering the info in the fastest way, but ill need some pointers from you as i only used the csvs for building the database then using a formula and notepad++ to convert to xml , which took a couple of minutes each

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by billyc666 - 2017-01-11, 17:33
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12