Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
@axlt2002 When decompressing 7zip creates a folder with same name of the zip file, and inside it should be the plugin.program.advanced.emulator.launcher (withouth the -0.9.5). I have checked the ZIP file and everything seems to be in order.

@budzt Using Krypton RC2 in Linux I have unistalled AEL, then installed 0.9.5 and everything works OK. To test if you really have 0.9.5, then download these 2 files: Sonic.json and Sonic_assets.json. Place them together in a directory than can be read by Kodi. Go to ROM Collections context menu, Import Collection, navigate and select Sonic.json. When you are asked if you want to import assets then select YES. You should have a brand new Sonic ROM Collection with (almost) all artwork in place. This feature is new to 0.9.5 and was not working well in the betas.

EDIT: OK... I found what happened. For some reason, the tab I used to edit the first post didn't work correctly, so the first post was never updated and the download links were pointing to 0.9.5-beta2. Now everything should be OK! Sorry for the confusion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by Wintermute0110 - 2017-01-12, 20:28
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12