Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2017-01-17, 04:24)KODser Wrote: Some suggestions for metadata
Platform
Perspective
Gameplay
Setting
Region

Good work with your view Big Grin

I do not want to overload the AEL database with a lot of fields for two reasons: First, AEL offline scraper database must contain all the metadata for all ROMs so I do not want to add a metadata field I cannot find a good source to build the offline scraper database. By the same token, I do not want to have metadata fields that may have Not Applicable to some ROMs. Platform is already included in AEL metadata. I will add NPlayers in next AEL version. The second reason is that more metadata means bigger databases, bigger JSON files, and slower AEL execution!

(2017-01-17, 04:24)KODser Wrote: Do you know how can I open the manual with, for example, the PDF Reader 1.0.2 (I don't know other). What is the code that I put on the <onclick>

Thanks for your work

No idea... I have never used that addon myself. Maybe send teeedubb a PM and ask for help. Another option is to ask Kodi core developers to include Poppler so Kodi will be able to render PDFs natively, which would be an important feature now that Retroplayer has been merged into Kodi Leia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by Wintermute0110 - 2017-01-17, 05:15
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12