Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2017-01-19, 19:47)KODser Wrote: Wintermute0110, how can I get the variable "fav_status" (broken)? The rom data only has this if it's broken. if I add, for example, a n64 rom to the AEL favorites there is no indication on the "ROM data", only appears on the label, that I disabled because I didn't like it. How can I get this status too (favorited)? The "mark as watched" is supped to be working? doesn't work on any skin. for me this option don't even make sense. "completed" would make more sense

KODser, I just implemented the ROM flags now. Here you can see the names of the properties and the possible values they can take. Currently Favourite status and NoIntro status are working, PClone not yet (I'm planning to introduce some changes in the Paren/Clone launchers).

This is an example of how Confluence implements the flags. It may be useful for you but I'm not sure (my skinning skills are very very limited).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by Wintermute0110 - 2017-01-22, 12:20
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12