Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2017-01-29, 09:01)Wintermute0110 Wrote: Hi KODser, thanks a lot for your Arctic MOD, you are doing an outstanding work and many user will be very happy Big Grin

The ROM properties currently set by AEL are here, for reference. I think the correct behavior for the Favourites icon is to show nothing if ListItem property 'AEL_Fav_stat' is 'Fav_Unknown'. If 'AEL_Fav_stat' is 'Fav_OK' you may display an icon or not. The important thing for the user is to know whether there is a problem with the Favourite ROM, so an icon should be displayed when the 'AEL_Fav_stat' is 'Fav_UnlinkedROM', 'Fav_UnlinkedLauncher' or 'Fav_Broken'. Displaying an icon for the 'Fav_OK' case is left to the skinner criteria.

You can find instruction in this post. AEL as evolved a bit and the menu names have changed a bit, but you get an idea. Basically, you will see the NoIntro tags after you audit your ROMs and the tags will be there until you clear them. If you have further questions about NoIntro launchers let me know.
You are welcome, it's nothing compered with your work on these add-ons.
I guess I understood the fav concept. technically its not so much favorite status but "only" status

(2017-01-29, 09:10)Wintermute0110 Wrote: Nice view! The idea of showing the controller is very nice. I myself have sometimes remembering about the button mappings of certain consoles and viewing a picture of the controller is good.

The image on the left is the Poster and the controller picture is the Icon, right? The only new thing you want is the clearlogo. Is that correct?
The emulators/launchers don't have the option to add an icon on the artwork section. I created an option on the skin settings were people can add a folder were they have the controllers artwork, and the info page shows that artwork. (the png needs to have the same name as the platform)
Yes, it would be good if you add the clearlogo option. If not, the solution above works to. that's what I'm using now to show the clearlogos on the emulator/launcher.
Best Regards

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by KODser - 2017-01-29, 22:35
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12