Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2017-01-30, 15:48)KODser Wrote:
(2017-01-30, 15:19)Wintermute0110 Wrote:
(2017-01-30, 14:05)KODser Wrote: Thats the problem, and all my comments about this. maybe I explained wrong. The Fav_status_ok, at least for me, is in every ROM (Favorites or standard)
did't add this rom to AEL favorites and it shows the FAv_status_ok. The behavior of this flags is not the same as the title labels that you implemented in the beginning ([FAV] (there is no flag for only FAV), [Broken],[OK],...)

For ROMs in a standard launcher the "AEL_Fav_stat" property must always have the default value "Fav_Unknown" and no icon should be displayed (although the skinner may display an icon if so he/she wishes). If this is not true there could be a bug in AEL.

EDIT: I realize that ROMs in Favourites/Collections may also have the value "Fav_Unknown" if you never checked them. Maybe I should add an additional value like "Fav_None" so every ROM which is not Favourite will have "Fav_None" and no icon should be displayed. What you think?
I guess there is a bug in AEL then. on that example it shoud l say Fav_unknown and not fav_ok....
About the Fav_unknown on Favourites/Collections in my opinion, it's not needed. if it's not" ok" or "broken" or "unlinked", it doesn't show anything(unchecked). With checking you mean the addon checking the status, right?
What I would add is a new flag for roms on standard lauchers that were added to AEL favorites, like FAV_added.. like the labels work right now- when you add a ROM on a standard launcher to favorites, it shows [FAV] on the title. The FAV_added flag is the [FAV]

Wonderful Kodser

But is it possible to put that skin to v18.

NB for Wintermute0110 : For Retroplayer with last build it's working thx Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by yallah - 2017-01-31, 00:52
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12