Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2017-02-05, 15:25)Wintermute0110 Wrote:
(2017-02-05, 15:04)KODser Wrote: Wintermute0110 Updated the addon and the AELviews (DEBUG view) for confluence, the collections are working now. The favorite flag don't appear. I have some broken and the flags appear on that, as on the skin that I'm modding. I' m testing this on wii roms Mame roms and Nintendo 64 on a standard emulator/launcher( I believe they are standard launchers).

Hi KODser. In a regular launcher In Favourite, Multidisc and NoIntro flags should be working OK. In Favourites, Favourite status should also be working OK. However, testing the correct behaviour of flags is tedious, as you have to test many different cases an options... tell me if you can find any such case (for example, in a ROM Collection flag XXX does not show...).

Also, you have now clearlogos in Categories, Launchers and ROM Collections (in the database). Editing of clearlogos is only working for Categories. Will finish full clearlogo support ASAP.
I found the problem. The flag AEL_InFav only works if the labels are enable (at least this one, the other new ones I can't test). I had everything disable because I only want to show flags. the fav_startus flags works well with the labels disable. There must be something wrong on the code. the whole point of using flags is not using "ugly" labels on titles. I could have tested it sooner. When I saw your images with the labels enable it clicked in my brain- "what if..."
Thanks for the clearlogos addition

Best regards

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by KODser - 2017-02-05, 22:44
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12