Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2017-02-06, 22:48)xavier00 Wrote: I downloaded all the nesesary artwork files, where do i put them? How ael knows where they are?

When you create a new ROM launcher AEL asks (among other things) for the asset/artwork directory. When you finish the launcher configuration, AEL creates inside the assets/artwork directory the following subdirectories: /titles/, /snaps/, /boxfront/, etc. Then, you copy your artwork in there and use the ROM scanner. Make sure you also have the correct ROM scanner settings in the addon settings window. Defaults are fine to pick locally available artwork.

(2017-02-06, 22:48)xavier00 Wrote: And finally how ael gets the game info data if it scrapes offline? Thanks in advance, i have 6000 roms and all the artwork and would like some instructions on how to set it up

AEL includes a database with all the necessary information. The offline scraper is very fast compared with online scrapers, and when I say very fast I mean 100 times faster. Keep in mind that the offline scraper is in development and currently AEL only ships databases for some platforms, for testing.

(2017-02-07, 05:00)xavier00 Wrote: Crashes using latest jarvis, why?

I don't know... please provide more information about the problem: a) Kodi version, AEL version, platform and emulator you are running, b) Be descriptive about when and how the crash happens: "I have create a ROM laucher. If i do xxxx then AEL crashes", c) Provide a debug LOG as indicated in the first post of this thread.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by Wintermute0110 - 2017-02-07, 07:16
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12