Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2017-02-20, 19:32)trihy Wrote: Well, still trying to use this launcher.

Some things I found.

ie. setting 32x with fusion.

Rom collection browser, launch parameters %rom%. Works fine.

AEL, launch parameters %rom%, Emulator launch with a white screen, doesnt work.

What Im doing wrong? I thought RCB was difficult to config, but Im getting a lot more problems trying to config AELSad

Some other guy had problems setting up Fusion. Search this thread to see what happened, I don't remember now. Also, the correct argument should be:

Code:
"$rom$"

(2017-02-20, 19:32)trihy Wrote: Another thing, after scanning 32x roms, there are like 10 entries to the list, with empty title, just no title at all (this could be solved selecting "using rom name instead of the scrapped one" Can we have an option to make AEL show rom name when doesnt find the rom name in the scrapper? If we dont have that, there is no way to avoid empty titles using the scrapper rom names.

Thanks for all your work.

That looks like a bug. If no scrapped name is found (either offline or online) the filename must be shown. Please follow the instructions in the first post to produce a AEL DEBUG LOG (and not Kodi debug log). When you are in debug mode, delete all roms from the 32x launcher and rescan again with your current settings.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by Wintermute0110 - 2017-02-20, 19:38
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12