Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
Hi, I have a couple of questions. One AEL specific and one more generic.

1 - I've tried to set up a launcher for my SCUMMVM games. The problem I'm having is that for each rom I need to put the file path but then also need to put the name of the game. (eg scummvm "c:/lure_of_the_temptress/lure.exe" lure). Is there a way to get that extra argument in or is it best to create a stand alone launcher for each game inside a ScummVM category?

2 - Bit of a long and possibly confusing one - I have a massive collection of C64 roms all zipped up. The zip files contain the full game name which is good for scraping but my emulator (vice c64) isn't able to launch the zip files. It can do gzips but not ordinary zips. So I need to extract the files. The rom files inside the zip unfortunately don't have the full name which means they don't scrape too good. I've noticed in each of the zip files there is a .nfo with all the details of the game however they are all named something like info.nfo .Sooo my question is, is there any way I could use the rom file inside the zip in ael and have it match to the correct nfo file without me having to manually go through each file (I have over 1000 just in the #-A roms so manually will take too long). I have lots of image files to use too but they match the name inside the nfo file which is another reason why I'm eager to find a way to use both files.

Questions out the way I also have an observation about the latest release (though may have been in a previous release too) - When importing roms it doesn't seem to tell you that it's trying to scrape the metadata and images anymore. I thought importing had become very slow but then when i was in the settings I realized I had scraping turned on.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by foleyjo - 2017-03-08, 10:26
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12