Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2017-02-27, 21:07)Marcus_Brown Wrote:
(2017-02-27, 12:23)chrisism Wrote:
(2017-02-26, 17:57)Marcus_Brown Wrote: ....

Yeah I've done all that and I know I had it working before but maybe something happened when retroarch updated. You can bind hotkeys in Retroarch in order to close and it should bring you back to the AEL menu at least for me thats what it does. I binded R3 to close out in retroarch settings. Its weird but thats the shield and retroarchs relationship in a nutshell basically.

Hey I have some more stuff to share about the Shield controller. Now I finally have some more time to actually enjoy the games through AEL I noticed something with Retroarch and the shield controller. For some reason the controller only works with me if its on port #1.
When Retroarch starts up and you click something on the controller you will see something popup like "Connected Shield controller on port #0". When its #0 my shield controller doesnt react at all. If I then click on the shield remote and/or on my tv remote (HDMI CEC) and then I click on my shield controller its popups again with "...#1". When that happens I can just use my controller and it all works fine.
Marcus, do you have the same experience? Might that be the issue.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by chrisism - 2017-03-09, 12:19
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12