Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
I am having trouble opening up AEL (version: 0.9.6) on my Nvidia Shield TV.
It installs, but doesn't open. Tested same version on my Windows PC and it worked perfectly.

Log

It might also be worth noting, that I'm trying to install this AddOn on a cloned version of Kodi, using the app, App Cloner.
So, you'll see:

storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodj/files/....

instead of:

storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/...

but, I'm running into the same issue when trying to run the AddOn from my original copy of Kodi as well. Plus, other Addons have no issue when trying to run from the cloned version of Kodi.

Apologies, if this was already explained, but a quick search yielded a user w/ what seemed to be the same issue, but never uploaded/updated an appropriate log.

I was a user of the original AL some years ago, and I'm excited to try AEL on my new ShieldTV.
Kodi 1: | Device: Minix X8-H Android Box (rooted) | OS: Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) | App: Kodi 16.1 (Jarvis) | Skin: Aeon MQ5 7.1.12
Kodi 2: | Device: HP Pavillion Laptop | OS: Windows 8.1 | App: Kodi 16.1 (Jarvis) | Skin: Aeon MQ5 14.2-rc1 (Helix Mod)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by harpua1982 - 2017-03-11, 18:19
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12