Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2017-03-17, 15:47)Wintermute0110 Wrote:
(2017-03-16, 21:48)blinken Wrote: -f -g launch commands worked. I tried them before to no avail. I literally spent an hour trying to get those commands to work. They worked today for some reason. Can't explain it but it must be my fault... Thanks for the help.

Great it worked Big Grin I know sometimes is tricky to configure AEL... some quotes missing and nothing works, etc.

OK, now that you got it working, if you are using 0.9.6-beta1 then go to AEL settings >> IO tab >> "Export launcher configuration ..." This will save an XML file with the configuration of all your launchers. Copy and paste the <launcher> section for CEmu on Windows and post it here so I can add it to the AEL asset library so other users can configure CEmu quickly.

Code:
-<launcher>

<name>Nintendo WII U</name>

<category>Emuladores</category>

<year>2012</year>

<genre/>

<studio>Nintendo</studio>

<rating/>

<plot>Discover an exciting new way to enjoy home entertainment with Wii U, Nintendo's next home console. With a revolutionary new touch screen controller, precision motion controls, and full HD graphics, a whole new world of play styles and gaming possibilities is on the horizon. The time is coming to truly expand your idea about what a game console is - and can be.</plot>

<platform>Nintendo Wii U</platform>

<application>E:\Kodi\Emuladores\Cemu\Cemu_cracked.exe</application>

<args>/high -f -g "%rom%"</args>

<args_extra/>

<rompath>D:\Games-Emulados\WIIU\ROM\</rompath>

<romext>wud|rpx|WUD|RPX</romext>

<path_assets>D:\Games-Emulados\WIIU\MEDIA</path_assets>

</launcher>

Added xbox 360 config.

Code:
-<launcher>

<name>Xbox 360</name>

<category>Emuladores</category>

<year>2005</year>

<genre/>

<studio>Microsoft Game Studios</studio>

<rating/>

<plot>Xbox 360 puts you at the center of the most exciting games and entertainment experiences on earth. Xbox 360 not only has the best, highest-rated games, and the most robust title library, but it also offers access to the industry-leading Xbox LIVE service and tailored digital entertainment experiences that revolve around you.</plot>

<platform>Microsoft Xbox 360</platform>

<application>E:\Kodi\Emuladores\Xenia\xenia.exe</application>

<args>--fullscreen --gpu=gl4 "%rom%"</args>

<args_extra/>

<rompath>E:\Kodi\Games\Xbox 360\ROM\</rompath>

<romext>xex|XEX</romext>

<path_assets>E:\Kodi\Games\Xbox 360\MEDIA</path_assets>

</launcher>

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by Roxxas21 - 2017-03-21, 02:02
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12