Beta Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi
(2017-03-28, 14:00)chrisism Wrote:
(2017-03-27, 20:53)ErAzOr2k Wrote: Hi,

I'm trying the following:

Code:
<application>/system/bin/am</application>
  <args>start --user 0 -a android.intent.action.VIEW -n com.nvidia.tegrazone3/com.nvidia.grid.UnifiedLaunchActivity -d nvidia://stream/target/2/$(sed -n 2p %rom%)</args>

This is not working, because the sed command is delivered as string.
Is a something like sed command in argument possible?

It's importent for me to dynamically [/code]read the second line of the file to parsing the correct game id

Wait wait.. is this the nvidia games stream from the Shield? How did you do the roms for this collection?
Tell me more and I'll go and figure stuff out. I was already busy with doing some special stuff for android.

Yes this is the intent to launch gamestream games. For this you need to pass the game id.
To get the game id, I use this modified moonlight app: https://github.com/diablodiab/moonlight-android (thx to diablodiab)
precompiled APK: Link

This one collects all informations needed (e.g. game id) and saves them to a file.

I imported the files in AEL as roms (with extension .gamestream).

Now I need to find a way to parse the generated files (only second line in this case) to get the game ID and intent gamestream.

I also tried to launch a bash script by AEL (with /system/bin/sh /path/to/script), but it seems, that the command is not executed by AEL.

Update: it's working find with root access. Now I can launch Gamestream Games directly from kodi Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi - by ErAzOr2k - 2017-03-28, 18:08
Can You create A Sub Category? - by Wild_Tom - 2020-07-13, 04:43
Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-11-29, 02:25
RE: Crash & Lost my launchers? - by eirrocmh - 2020-12-19, 00:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Emulator Launcher - Multi-emulator frontend for Kodi12